We offer HIPAA compliant online video therapy or clinical consultation. If you have a busy schedule, or live too far for our face to face services, the convenience of our online services may be just right for you. Read below to find out if online services are right for you. If they are, make sure to create an account, it's a requirement to use our online services.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer? Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable? Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser? Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam? Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software? The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.
Already have an account? Login Here
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the "contact us" form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and we will reach out to you. Once we have established contact we will create your account and you will receive a followup email to complete the account setup.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.